Monday, 1 February 2010

Why I love a man in bondage by Mistress Sidonia

What is it about a hooded guy in elaborate bondage that makes me so wet and hot, it's always been one of my absolute favourite kinks. I guess, I like having them totally at my mercy – using, teasing, tormenting and making them suffer. Watching them squirm, making them beg, but ultimately knowing I have control over their total being. It also dehumanises them, once tied and hooded they're a just new toy, existing to serve me, nothing more.

This HD Movie is Now Showing
It's also my preferred way to have sex, I like to tie up men and fuck them or force my wet cunt and arsehole into their little gaping mouths. I like to be on top to fuck, I like to take what I want, how I want it - that's why I love men hooded in a sack turning them in to nothing more than a mouth and cock. A kind of human sex toy, much better than a vibrator - I'd much rather have a real turgid, warm cock any day; and with a guy dehumanised in bondage that's all he is - something to be used and abused. I don't give a thought to his pleasure because that's not why he exists. I do let slaves cum as a reward - or I may just spoil it at the end with a 'ruined orgasm', as I enjoy their suffering and it reminds them of the power I have. Some slaves do need to be regularly milked (they're just like cows really) to keep them compliant. Others work so much harder with the promise of release as a possibility.
And here are two HD Movies Coming Soon to The English Mansion



Girls-on-Top Bondage Movies @ The English MansionJust a few movies, now showing inside, where men are tied, teased and used for sex

Come and serve Femdom Bitches at The English Mansion - Where women use men for their pleasure!

1 comment:

  1. Mistress Sidonia: respectfully; this is what every male deserves, a WOMAN is the SUPERIOR FEMININE GODDESS and should ""TAKE"" what YOU want and desire.
    It should rightfully be for YOUR pleasures not the males

    ReplyDelete