Friday 20 November 2009

Movie News: Broken in 24

Ever wondered what it would be like to do a 24hr scene? Relentlessly used and abused for hour upon hour with no release or let up? Well here at the English Mansion we subjected a hapless slave to such a torment and filmed the results and all to fulfil the evil fantasies of Mistress Sidonia (Moi). When I first emailed the slave I had in mind, I told him not to worry just to think of himself as a kind of submissive Kiefer Sutherland.

I've always been interested in the process of totally breaking a slave, taking over his mind completely, leaving him as nothing more than a mindless pet for me - and so it was a interesting experiment to see if a cocktail of sleep deprevation, a few scraps to eat and continued unremittingly psychological and physical torments would have the desired affect. It was also a huge turn on, especially as I had an understanding with the slave that the scene would not end for 24 hours and during that period he would submit to ANYTHING I wanted. I did consider bringing in other Mistresses or bi slaves but although I enjoy these scenes there is nothing quite like the intensity of 1 on 1 domination.

Now what were my favourite memories: the extreme CBT and NT; leaving him to sleep chicken wired to a board only after covering him in mini pegs, dropping hot wax on them and then pissing all over him; giving him a good hard fucking with my strapon but only after a Tabasco enema; using his mouth as my personal piss toilet throughout; and getting to use my Venus 2000 Milking Machine and knowing that the slave had no choice or control once connected up.

The movie has been edited down to approx. 2hrs because for long periods the slave was left caged or in bondage (and we had to let the camera guy have some sleep) and being left tied doesn't work particularly well in a movie but you'll still get to see all the highlights. Part 1 starts this coming Saturday the 28th of November. (Part 2 will be shown later next year.)



Watch the Trailer @ The English Mansion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment